90 g 75% dark chocolate
90 g all purpose flour
50 g hazelnuts (chopped into pieces)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Spread some butter into your cake tin
3. Whisk eggs in a bowl and heat butter and chocolate over a water bath.
4. Wait until melted chocolate has cooled out.
5. Add eggs first, then sugar and flour and finally the nuts.
6. Fill dough into tin and place in the oven for around 30 min.
White chocolate brownie topping:
150 ml double cream
200 g white chocolate
1. Heat double cream and pure it over the white chocolatier pieces. Then whisk until chocolate has melted.
2. Set aside for 1 hour, then froth it with a hand mixer and finally pure it over the brownie.
3. Top with tried strawberries and sea salt flakes