Ingredients for 4 people
- Sushi mat
- 1 kg Cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 80 ml sushi seasoning
- 80 g mango (cut into 1 cm slices, lengthwise)
- 80 g avocado (cut into 1 cm slices, lengthwise)
- 40 g cucumber (cut into 1 cm slices, lengthwise)
- 40 g red cabbage (cut into 0,5 cm slices)
- handful of sprouts
- 4 nori sheets
- 40 g sesame seeds (roasted)
- wasabi paste
- Process cauliflower in food processor until it becomes fine crumbs. This might not work with all at once so try to do a few batches.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and place processed cauliflower in pan until cooked (3-5 minutes) from all sides and stir in sushi seasoning. Refrigerate for 15 minutes-
- Meanwhile, cut all vegetables and set aside on a plate.
- Role makis according to package instructions and place cut fruits and vegetables on top of the cauliflower rice. Before rolling the makis, sprinkle with roasted sesame and close makis.