Serves 4 portions:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 celery root ,skin removed and cut into 1 cm cubes
- 3 hands of fresh spinach
- vegetable broth ,enough to cover the content
- 1 shot of double cream
- 5 cm goat cheese, cut into cubes
- Heat a large pot and add the butter when heated.
- Add the onions and stir until glazed.
- Add celery and spinach and stir for another minute until adding the vegetable broth.
- Close the pot with a lid and cook everything until celery is soft.
- Stir in a shot of double cream, cook for another minute then place the content into a stand mixer.
- Mix everything very well until the soup is creamy.
- Add some salt and pepper, scoop the soup into soup bowls and add the goat cheese.