Ingredients for 4
- 1 garlic glove (crushed)
- 500 g ripe tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 50 ml white wine
- 200 ml cream
- 3 thyme twigs
- 800 g Gnocchi
- a handful of mini buffalo mozzarella
- 10-15 datterini tomatoes (slices in half)
- Place the ripe tomatoes in a mixer, blend until smooth and set aside.
- Heat a pot with water for the gnocchi..
- Meanwhile heat a sauce pan with some olive oil, add the crushed garlic and toast the garlic for 20 seconds.
- Add the tomato sauce and deglaze with white white when it starts to boil.
- Add the thyme twigs and lower the heat. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- When the water for the gnocchi boils, add the gnocchi and cook according to package instructions.
- Arrange the gnocchi with the tomato sauce, the datterini tomatoes and the mini buffalo mozzarella.