- 3 bundle of radish
- 1 onion (cut into slices)
- 2 peeled potatoes (cut into cubes)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 ml white wine
- 800 ml vegetable broth
- 50 g cream cheese
- salt & pepper
- fresh cress
- Cut radish and potatoes into pieces and slice the onion. Keep some radish to decorate.
- Heat a pot with olive oil, add the onions and stirr until glazed.
- Add radish and potatoes and stirr for another 2 minutes until deglazing with white wine.
- Add the vegetable broth and the cream cheese, stirr well, close the pot with a lid and cook for 20 minutes.
- Place the soup inside a mixer and blend until smooth.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill soup into soup bowls, add some cress, pepper, radish and extra virgin olive oil.