Ingredients for 2
- 2 apple
- slice of butter
- 100 g rolled oats
- 600 ml water
- 100 ml mango yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and cut the top of the apple.
- Remove fruit flesh from apples and place them into the oven for around 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut the fruit flesh into pieces and heat a small pot on medium heat and melt the butter.
- Add rolled oats and roast and apple flesh for 30 seconds.
- Add water and stir everything well until porridge is creamy and water has mostly evaporated.
- Remove apples from oven and place porridge into oven roasted apples.
- Top with mango yoghurt and honey.