Recipe for 8
- 500g salmon
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 hand full of coriander (other herbs may be used such as dill)
- 1 pack of smocked salmon (thin layers)
- Mix salmon, coconut milk, eggs and coriander in a stand mixer until you have a smooth paste
- Use a terrine tin and cover it in backing paper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Fill 1/3 of the salmon paste into the tin.
- Proceed with these two steps until your last layer is the salmon paste.
- Place the tin in the oven and pure one glass of water onto your packing tray. Wait for 40 minutes and voila, really to serve!