Ingredients 2 persons
- 160 g oats (I usually use fine oat flakes since it’s faster to cook them)
- 600 ml milk, soya milk or water
- 1/4 pear (cut into slices)
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tbsp buckwheat
- 2 tbsp pomegranate
- 1 pinch of grounded cinnamon
- Fill a small pot with water and add the pear slices and cook for 5 minutes.
- Use a large pan over medium heat to heat the oats and the milk/soya or water.
- Bring to a simmer and constantly stir for about 5 minutes to give it a creamy texture.
- Top your porridge with yoghurt, buckwheat, pomegranate and cinnamon.