Ingredients for tartlets
- 160 g buckwheat
- 225 g of cashew
- 140 g amaranth
- 2 tbsp of starch
- 2 organic eggs
- 35 g butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Ingredients for pumpkin filling
- 500 g of pumpkin (Hokkaido, cut into slices)
- 1 garlic glove (crushed)
- 1 onion (cut into slices)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 feta pack
- 1/2 avocado
- fresh mint
- Place buckwheat, cashews and amaranth into high process mixer until a flour forms.
- Place flour into a bowl and add starch, eggs, butter and salt. Mix everything well and place dough into the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the oven to 180°C and place Hokkaido slices, garlic and onion slices on a backing tray with parchment paper and sprinkle with vanilla powder and some olive oil.
- Bake everything for around 30 minutes and process pumpkin to a smooth mash in a high process mixer
- Remove dough from fridge and use 6 small baking tarts (I used 8 cm baking tarts) and place dough into them.
- Bake them blind so that the dough does not rise (I used chickpeas). Remove them after 10 minutes and bake them for another 15 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and place pumpkin mash into the tart forms.
- Place topping on to tarts.