Recipe for 2
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 1 large onion (chopped into fine cubes)
- 1 tbsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 tbsp of cumin powder
- 1 tbsp of smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- Brown the onions, then add the minced garlic and the crushed coriander seeds and stir well for 30 seconds.
- Add the can of tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes until adding the vegetable stock. Cook for 10 minutes and add some more water if necessary.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 180 degrees and use a baking tray with baking paper to mix chickpeas, olive oil, cumin and smoked paprika. Place in the oven for around 30 minutes.
- Serve tomato soup with roasted chickpeas, and a tbsp of coconut cream for each serving,